ShareThis

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Westlife Gravity Tour 2011 Malaysia



Westlife Gravity Tour 7th Oct 2011 Malaysia 8.30pm
Putra Indoor Stadium Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur

Westlife come back again after 10 years! I know them when they came to Malaysia for promo tour, when their song played on television, I asked who are them? My cousin answered: Westlife la, so famous you don't know?!" I was attracted by them back then..

My friend said the ticket fees so expensive, and I still in consider want to go or not..perhaps go myself..
There's 10% off for early bird before 31st Aug, have to decide before this..

http://redtix.airasia.com/events/Westlife/
http://www.ticketpro.com.my/jnp/concert/pop/696013-westlife-gravity-tour-2011.html

Wonder is they any surprise and surprise guest? Have to admit that listen live is more feels, is different listening from CD..is HigH~~

Well, should see you guys there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...