ShareThis

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Langkawi trip

Bought cheap ticket and motel for 3days. Took bus at KL Central to LCCT, at night around 7pm, on the way going, cars queue a long long line on opposite road near LCCT.


Pretty stewardess

Reached hotel at night, look up the sky, uncountable stars** fill** full** in the sky*** so nice~

Day one we goes island hopping

Pulau Dayang Bunting(Pregnant Maiden Lake)






The boatman advise us not to take hand carry while walking into the lake cause monkeys will grab, it happened when my friend handle her bag to me, just a split second one monkey was so agile and grabbed from me! A kind person scared it off fortunately..





Second island, eagle feeding at Pulau Singa Besar





Pulau Beras Basah

We play banana boat at Pulau Beras Basah, really excited ride~seven people on a yellow big long balloon and hand hanging tide a rope, tide by a fast driven motorboat and surfing a big two round. Screaming along the ride~




Later on, we rent scooter and go to temple guiding by GPS. I've never have a license and ride a scooter/motor too far away, only ride years ago around my house. Clumsy and slow at first, my friend say I can get L license cause I ride well after that. I said that that I want P license, LOL~ Forgot to take lot of picture in this trip..

Rumours Guesthouse



Pantai Cenang





Day two, Pulau Payar Snorkeling. There are many kind of fishes, colorful fishes and baby shark~











Day three, Geo Park

cable car half price RM15 for Malaysian




End of the trip we bought chocolate and wine duty free at souvenir shop.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...